We provide a variety of bookkeeping and accounting services to your business. Our bookkeeping services include:
- Selection, sale, installation and setup of QuickBooks accounting software;
- On-site and remote technical training and implementation of QuickBooks;
- Recording and classification of cash receipts and disbursements;
- Recording and classification of charge card transactions;
- Recording PayPal, Amazon and Google sales and disbursements;
- Bank account and credit card account reconciliations;
- Recording recurring journal entries and adjustments;
- General ledger maintenance;
- Hosted server plans with 24/7 technical support;
- Payroll processing;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Preparing management reports, budgets, financial forecasts and projections
Why Do Your Bookkeeping with Us?
We provide highly-trained, experienced accounting professionals that can help get you going and stay on track quickly and effectively.
Generally, less than half the time it will take a non-qualified, inexperienced individual. Most jobs can be completed in a matter of weeks.
Get it right the first time! Don’t spend hours sifting through and correcting previously entered financial information. Your time is clearly more valuable managing your business. Leave the bookkeeping to us.
How Much Does It Cost?
It costs a lot less than you think. Initial set-up and periodic maintenance costs generally cost just a few hundred dollars. Monthly bookkeeping services starting at $99.
Hiring “cheap” ( inexperienced) bookkeepers who don’t fully understand your accounting systems, or have the requisite knowledge to see the entire financial picture is a plan for disaster. There are no quick fixes here! Not hiring a professional bookkeeper will cost you more — every time! Your accountants will have to work harder and longer to fix the problems created and it will most certainly require a whole lot more of your time — time that you don’t have.
If you’re shopping around and you’re quoted an HOURLY rate … run! Hourly rates are given by inexperienced, independent contractors without a job. There’s no incentive to get it done quickly .. or to get it right. We’ll provide you with a FIXED price based on complexity and how much time your job should take given your unique situation.
Our price is ALWAYS competitive!
How Do We Do It?
Our clients have a choice of service options available. You can elect to:
- Have us help you troubleshoot accounting problems you’re having;
- Have us monitor your bookkeeping and accounting at your place of business;
- Set up and monitor a hosted solution where your books are maintained on third party servers;
- Have us do it all
What Makes Us Different?
Our method is a “proprietary” approach developed through years of experience and extensive training — not found elsewhere. It provides our clients with the optimal results with the minimal costs and almost non-existent downtime for accounting information system errors and data corruption.
We employ the use of several different software technologies including QuickBooks bookkeeping software, payroll and tax reporting, fixed asset software and other integrated software packages that would otherwise not be cost efficient for most small businesses to purchase. You get it all!
Have a large data entry problem with months or even years of data entry required? No problem. We have an integrated software solution to import bank and charge card transactions right from your statement copies.
Where Are We Located?
We’re located in Miami, Florida. All bookkeeping work is done on-site by experienced U.S. bookkeepers, educated, tested and certified. Bookkeeping and accounting services are performed by licensed certified public accountants (CPA) and certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors who are tested, experienced, knowledgeable and educated in U.S. accounting, federal and state tax reporting matters.
Our clients are provided free of charge with an on-line platform to provide real-time, on-line support to help guarantee immediate satisfaction to your accounting questions.
A Collaberative Approach
We provide a collaberative approach to accounting systems in which we:
- analyze the needs of your users;
- review and correct your current set up options;
- optimize your system to save you time;
- integrate accounting systems with other processes;
- identify current problems and correct them;
- train users to use the system how to minimize errors and streamline processing time;
- monitor errors periodically thereafter;
- provide users and owners with the necessary confidence in reliance of this information
Our methodologies are proven and tested. Call for a free evaluation!